Objective #2: Create step-by-step marijuana business plan to start your marijuana business and file all necessary business paperwork and required forms.
- Choosing the correct corporate structure for the I-502 commercial business.
- I 502 business permits and other business paper work needed.
- Where is the best location to open your business.
- Bookkeeping and paying taxes.
- We’ll go over Business Plans, Operational Plans and all the requirements of the LCB.
- Banking solutions for the I 502 cannabis industry.
- General liability insurance to cover your business and crop.
- Merchant account services for your business.
- Industry referrals and contacts.
- Packaging requirements.
- Advertising strategies.
- How much money is needed to start a marijuana dispensary?
We will cover all the legal requirements and paper work need to start a marijuana business in Washington. We will cover how to operate your business legally and safely so that you do not run the risk of breaking the law.
You can always call back if you need further assistance, we’ll do our best to answer your questions all for FREE!
The I 502 Consultations are $700 per person and can be scheduled at anytime. The consultations are conducted by WCI attorney. You can contact us to set up your I502 consultation by calling us (206) 659-6981.
Q: Can I bring my friend with me to the I502 consultation course?
A: Yes you can, you may bring as many people as you want. We do give multi-person and group discounts all the time. For two people it will be $900 ($450 per person), for three people it will be $1,200 ($400 per person). If you have more than three people who want to attend the consulting session, let us know in your email and we’ll make sure you get a real good deal.
Disclaimer: Marijuana remains illegal under federal laws. Some states, counties and cities have adopted the medical marijuana patient programs and recreational cannabis laws, please check our FAQ page for state by state breakdown on laws in states that have this program in place.